Your Mt Hutt Season Pass gives you access to Mt Hutt every day of the season from 9am - 4pm.
The Mid Week Season Pass gives you unlimited skiing from 9am - 4pm Monday to Friday for the full season.
Your Mt Hutt and Mid Week Season Pass also includes:
- 20% off Queenstown Day Lift Passes.
- 10% Discount on High-Performance Workshops & Camps.
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountain (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers).
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountain.
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2021.
Terms and conditions apply.
First Tracks Season Pass:
Add a First Tracks Season Pass to your Mt Hutt Season Pass and enjoy the freshies with a lucky few between 8-9am on the weekends from late June to late in the season.
You can purchase your pass in full or opt to split the cost over instalments.
- Payment 1 at time of purchase is 17% of the purchase price plus any instalments that have fallen due at that time
- Payment 2 on 25/01/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 3 on 22/02/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 4 on 23/03/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 5 on 27/04/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 6 on 24/05/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
View our instalment disclosure statement here.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your season pass purchase. Pass protection is your injury/medical/financial hardship cover and provides for full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition, or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes or significantly limits ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
Please note the No Questions Asked Refund Policy does not apply to the Mt Hutt Season Pass.
View our full Terms and conditions for more information.