Your Mt Hutt Season Pass gives you access to Mt Hutt every day of the season from 9am - 4pm.
Your Mt Hutt and Midweek Season Pass also include:
- 20% off Queenstown Single Day Lift Pass.
- 10% Discount on High-Performance Workshops & Camps.
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountain (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers).
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountain.
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2021.
- 15% off Coronet Peak Mountain Biking over summer operations.
Terms and conditions apply.
First Tracks Season Pass:
Add a First Tracks Season Pass to your Mt Hutt Season Pass and enjoy the freshies with a lucky few between 8-9am on the weekends from late June to late in the season.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your season pass purchase. Pass protection is your injury/medical/financial hardship cover and provides for a full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition, or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes or significantly limits the ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
Please note the No Questions Asked Refund Policy does not apply to the Mt Hutt Season Pass.
View our full Terms and conditions for more information.
Save lugging your gear up the mountain every day and shred on freshly tuned equipment by adding season rentals to your purchase. Collect your boots, ski/snowboard and poles on the mountain, hit the slopes to have the time of your life and return your gear the same day. The best part is that you get to repeat this process all winter long! Note that the season rental does not include clothing, helmets or performance equipment and cannot be upgraded to performance gear for the standard upgrade price.