This is a three day program, offering three consecutive, full days of tuition for children aged 5-17 years of age. Your child will be assigned the same instructor* for the duration of the program, helping them to have a continued and progressive learning experience. With lots of on-snow time, a good level of stamina is required. Pre-booking this program is essential.
Age: Children must be at least five years old to join ski lessons and at least seven years old to join snowboard lessons.
- Full day lessons for three days.
- Lesson times are 10am-4pm daily.
- Each day includes a 1 hour lunch.
- You will need to purchase a valid lift pass and ski or snowboard hire if required.
- Open to all ability levels.
View our ability guide
Dates: Program is a three day program.
- 8th-10th July
- 11th-13th July
- 15th-17th July
- 18th – 20th July
*We try to assign the same instructor for all three days where possible. On occasion we can't always guarantee the same instructor, due to business levels or group splits.