- Morning lessons start daily at 10:20am for adults and 10am for Kea/kids lessons.
- Afternoon lessons start daily at 1.20pm for Kea/kids and 1.50pm for adults
- Young adults 16/17 years of age have the option to go direct to adult group lessons rather than child group lessons if preferred.
- Please arrive at the lessons area at least 15 minutes before your lesson starts, Please book in for group lessons by following the instructions on the e-receipt.
- Group lessons at all levels run for 1 hour 50 minutes both morning and afternoon. (reduced lesson time applies if only 1-2 in an adult group lesson).
- Rental equipment includes: Skis or snowboard, boots, poles.
- Helmets and clothing can also be hired at additional cost.
- Due to hygiene reasons we do not hire out goggles and gloves, however these can be purchased from our retail shop at Mt Hutt.
The more days you buy, the more you save. Lift, lesson and rental passes purchased online can be redeemed on any day during the ski season at MT Hutt and do not need to be used consecutively.
Please book in for group lessons by following the instructions on e-receipt. Lift passes and lessons do not need to be used consecutively.