- Morning lessons start daily at 10:20am for Adults and 10:00am for Kids 5-17 yrs.
- Afternoon lessons start daily at 2pm for Adults and 1:30pm for Kids 5-17 yrs.
- Young adults 16/17 years of age have the option to go direct to adult group lessons rather than child group lessons.
- Adult Group Lessons run for 1hour 50 minutes and Child Group Lessons run for 2 hours 30 minutes both morning and afternoon at all levels. (reduced lesson time applies if only 1-2 in an adult group lesson).
- The more days you buy the more you save. Lift passes purchased online can be redeemed on any day during the ski season and do not need to be used consecutively.
- The two sessions included in the full day lesson must be used in the same day.
We encourage getting the kids involved too. Children aged 5 and over for skiing, and aged 7 and up for snowboarding can enjoy group lesson packages and lunch in our Kea Club.