- Ski lessons available from 5 years of age.
- Snowboard lessons available from 7 years of age.
- Lift Pass.
- Lessons (2 x 2.5 hour lessons).
- Morning and full day lessons start at 10am.
- Afternoon lessons start at 1:30pm.
- Please arrive at the lesson meeting point, located at the top of the stairs to the base area, 15 minutes before your lessons starts.
- Recreational ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots and poles - helmet and clothing can be added on for additional cost).
- Lunch is provided in our Kea Club dining area for full day lessons.
If you don't already have a lift pass, you will need to collect your this and any rental equipment (available from 8:30am) before arriving at the lesson area, so please allow plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
Minimum ability level: Open to all ability levels.
Your child will be grouped into a lesson with children of a similar ability level and age, lessons are monitored to ensure your child is in the appropriate group.
- Please be aware that all kids’ lessons have a maximum group number for safety and optimal learning.
- If weather conditions don’t enable safe and fun learning at any stage of the day, we provide indoor entertainment.
Drop the kids off early!
We have a convenient drop-off service, allowing you to drop your child off for their lessons at 9am. Our qualified instructors will look after your child until their lesson starts at 9am. Please be aware all children must be prepared with lift pass and equipment before dropping them off at 9am.