- Ski lessons available from 5 years of age.
- Snowboard lessons available from 7 years of age.
- Lift Pass.
- Lessons (2x 2.5 hour lessons).
- Morning lessons start at 10am and afternoon lessons start at 1:30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before your lessons starts.
- Recreational ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots and poles - helmet and clothing can be added on for additional cost).
You will need to collect your lift pass and rentals (available from 8:30am) before arriving at the lessons area, so please allow plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
Minimum ability level: Open to all ability levels.
Your child will be grouped into a lesson with children of a similar ability level and age, lessons are monitored to ensure your child is in the appropriate group.
- We encourage you to indicate which days you will be having your child in Kea Club lessons, to avoid disappointment. Your e-receipt will give instructions on this. Please book online and check-in early with Guest Services to pick up your MyPass if you do not yet have one. Arrive at the lesson meeting area 15 minutes prior to the start of the program: i.e. at 9:45am.
- Please be aware that all kids’ lessons have a maximum group number for safety and optimal learning.
- If weather conditions don’t enable safe and fun learning at any stage of the day, we provide indoor entertainment.
Optional Drop Off:
We have a convenient drop-off service in the base building to accommodate children from 9am where our friendly staff take your kids through rentals and on to Kea Club.