Open to all abilities.
We will help you and your child select the right level before commencing the lesson, based on your child's ability and the snow conditions on the day.
- Ski lessons available from 5 years old.
- Snowboard lessons are available from 7 years old.
- Lift Pass
- Lessons (2x 2.5 hour lessons)
- Ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots, helmet and poles - clothing can be added on for additional cost)
- Supervised lunch
Kea Club Full Day Schedule:
- Morning lessons start at 10:00am*
- Lunch is from 12:30-1:30pm
- Afternoon lessons start at 1:30pm*
*Please arrive at the group lessons area 15 minutes before your lesson starts.
- Please purchase online and check-in early with Guest Services to pick up your MyPass if you do not yet have one.
- You will need to collect your lift pass and rentals (available from 8:30am) before arriving at the lessons area, so please allow plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
- Please be aware that all kids’ lessons have a maximum group number for safety and optimal learning.
- If weather conditions don’t enable safe and fun learning at any stage of the day, we provide indoor entertainment.
- Kea Club is very popular during the school holidays, please allow extra time.
Ski and Snowbaord Levels:
To view what's involved at each level of skiing or snowboarding for your child, select and of the video links below.