- 4 days of Lift Passes (day 1 is beginner lift access only).
- 4 days of recreational ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots and poles - helmet and clothing can be added on for additional cost).
- 4 days of Group Lessons (2 lessons per day – 8 lessons total), no need to book group lessons, just arrive 15 minutes before the lesson starts.
- Lunch is included for kids (5-15 yrs) each day.
- Adult (16+) lessons are 1:50 hours and kids (5-15 yrs) are 2.5 hours duration, please arrive at the lessons area at least 15 minutes before your lesson starts. No need to book a specific time.
- Morning lessons start daily at 10:20am for Adults and 10:00am for Kids 5-15 yrs.
- Afternoon lessons start daily at 2pm for Adults and 1:20pm for Kids 5-15 yrs.
- The four days don’t have to be used consecutively, but on each of the four days, you must use the lift pass, lesson, and rental; these cannot be used individually.
- Rental equipment must be returned back to us if you’re taking days off in between visits.
- All four days must be used within the 2020 season and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Clothing and helmet hire is not included in the package but can be added on at an additional cost. We don’t hire gloves or goggles but these items can be purchased at our retail store on mountain.
- Ski lessons available from 5 years of age.
- Snowboard lessons available from 7 years of age.
Please note that small lesson groups of less than 3 people will receive reduced lessons times of one hour per lesson.
Season Pass Upgrade:
If you’re hooked at the end of the program we have an optional upgrade to a Mt Hutt season pass, giving you unlimited lift access at Mt Hutt for the remainder of the 2020 winter season.
If purchased before 1st April 2020:
- Adult Mt Hutt Season Pass Upgrade: $99
- Child Mt Hutt Season Pass Upgrade: $49
If purchased before 5th June 2020:
- Adult Mt Hutt Season Pass Upgrade: $150
If purchased from 6th June 2020:
- Adult Mt Hutt Season Pass Upgrade: $350
Upgrade to a season pass is available upon completion of all 8 lesson sessions.