Group lessons are for the full day, and include a morning and afternoon session per day.
ADULT & CHILD LESSONS
- Morning lessons meet daily at 10:15am for a 10:30am start.
- Afternoon lessons meet daily at 1:45pm for a 2:00pm start.
- Adult Group Lessons run for 1 hours 50 minutes* both morning and afternoon at all levels.
- Child Group Lessons run for 2 hours both morning and afternoon at all levels.
- Ski lessons available from 5 years old.
- Snowboard lessons are available from 7 years old.
- Young adults 16/17 years of age have the option to go direct to adult group lessons rather than child group lessons.
*Groups of less than 3 people will receive reduced lessons times of one hour per lesson.
- Lift passes and group lessons purchased online can be redeemed on any day during the ski season and do not need to be used consecutively.
- Booking into a day and time is required for all group lessons.
- Once you have your lift pass and rental equipment sorted, simply arrive at the lessons area 15 minutes before the lesson starts to check in.
- The two sessions included in the full day lesson must be used in the same day.
View our ability guide.